There are choices I need to make
There are two options I can take
Its hard and hurtful
Both options
I would end up hurting one
Lord,help me to make this decision
One might think I'm a betrayer
One might be supportive of my decision
But what's Your choice for me?
Give me and answer
And I will follow You
It doesn't matter which path I take
Cause both paths lead to You
But I can't do both
I'm torn between two places..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you know Dear, people have this saying..'follow your heart'. To me, if Jesus lives in your heart, then follow where he's leading you. It's usually through the heart. don't only focus on rationalizing the problem with your mind but also your heart.Have a balance in both. Where you feel peace and comfort, is where you belong. And...no one will/should stone-you-to-death for making YOUR decision. it's yours and not anyone's business. So trust God and He'l show you the right path.I know you'll do just fine wherever you are. You've got so much potential girl.Don't give it up!
Post a Comment