Sunday, February 18, 2007

What I've Learned

Have you ever just met someone and started talking like it was the easiest thing to do,
and then suddenly say something wrong?maybe went a little bit too far?
Well I have..Just happened actually..Only I've known him for 9 yrs and now I finally am starting to talk to him..Weird,I know..Turns out we can talk about a lot of stuff..Never thought I could though.
But suddenly,I asked him something which I should not have said anything yet..And right a way I could tell he got a little offended..
A lot of us do that don't we..Sometimes speak without thinking.
Not knowing it might hurt them.Even our body language could offend them.Ever been through one of those?I mean action speaks louder than words.So not only the things we say hurt but our face expressions shows it all.One thing I've learned so far,is to watch what faces you make when someone says something weird to you..Or watch what you say..Or watch how you even look at them..Cause just a look,a word,or a movement could just tear them down..

No comments: