Friday, March 23, 2007

Reflection

Hey you..
What are you doing there?
In the darkness
I can't see you
Come out,wherever you are
I need to see you
And yet sometimes,I'm fed up of looking at you
It only makes me feel discouraged
I hear her crying for help
Someone tell her what to do
Cause I can't see her in that mirror anymore
God lead her to freedom
Lead her to Your light
Cause I can't see my reflection
Which is out of my sight

6 comments:

Bern_bern said...

I love this post! So true. Makes us reflect on our own reflection. Prayer:God, help us to reflect you in our reflections.

Michelle said...

thank you..Amen!!hahah

~michelle~ said...

cool cool!!! lol...nice 1 there girl. n very true as well

Michelle said...

Really?Thank you..i like it too..hahaha =P

~michelle~ said...

heyhey...btw...i didnt mean to copy ur idea when i wrote "mirror, mirror" ok?? lol...but dis did kinda inspire me to write dat tho. haha...jz in case ur thinkin wat a copycat i am =P

Michelle said...

No la..i'm saying u did it better than me..Lol..So much more better than me..But its nice to noe that u got inspired by this post..lol