I wish I could just tell you
I need to let it out
I wish I could just show you
I need to give it out
Every moment that I'm with you
Just makes me adore you even more
I can't wait any longer
But I can't do anything either
Let me know you more
Let me see through you
I wanna know if this is how you really feel
And that its not just a game
Cos I can't fall into that deep hole again
It took a while for me to get out of there
But I finally did in the end
It was because of you
That made me feel me again
My mind is pushing me
But my heart is telling me to wait
I look to my heart
Cos its what is true
I look to you
To see what happens
Everything has been going great
This thing that we have is growing
I wanna see it soar through the sky
But I wanna believe this could happen
I wanna be free
Free from all the feelings before
I wanna be me
Me that got hurt but broke free from it all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i like.
Post a Comment