Somethings are just meant to be
Somethings are just not
And many things just tend to seem so surreal
Every thing's just working out fine
But I wonder if this will last
Sometimes it feels like it's all easy
Like I'm up in a cloud
And the wind just so breezy
But then it starts raining
And all things turn confusing
If only I could just wake myself up
From this 'fantasy'
And realize its all reality
Maybe,this could be something real
But maybe just not the right time
I should just let go a little
Though I know it needs some air to breathe
I'm holding on to it real tight
Cause it just feels like its not there
Even if I know it is..
I'm just afraid its just something that comes and goes
But I..
I want it to stay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment