skip to main | skip to sidebar

Here I Am

Speechless but not..

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


You know when you read a book
Over and over again
Eventually,you get tired of reading it
And tired of flipping the pages
Well..I'm afraid that I would be the book
Soon...

Thinking of too many what if's...


Posted by Michelle at 7:10 PM

1 comment:

Jinx said...

ooooo..emo..

Friday, July 20, 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Michelle
View my complete profile

Music..:)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say something...=)

Updated Blogs

  • Bethel-live. love. laugh.
    CarsCover Ultrashield Heavy Duty Waterproof Motorcycle Cover for Harley Davidson Touring Road Glide and Street Glide Bike HD Covers
    4 years ago
  • Evelyn-~Shades.Of.Grey~
    [QLO] Download Contact Cards: An Extraterrestrial Divination System English PDF
    6 years ago
  • joni-lectrified
    Upcycled round table
    11 years ago
  • Laura- For Your Eyes Only
    I Love My Church
    15 years ago
  • WE'RE ON MOMENTUM
    Sunway Lagoon!!!
    15 years ago
  • Christa-headspace.....
    I've Moved!
    16 years ago
  • Justin Low-Clairvoyance
    16 years ago
  • Temple-Feel The Day
  • TracyP♥ the one and only

Friends

  • Shilpa
  • Rishika
  • Momentum Youth
  • bernbern
  • Bethel
  • Brandon
  • Darren
  • Eugene
  • Janielle
  • Joanna
  • Jon Chua
  • Joni
  • JustinL
  • Laura
  • Lydia
  • Michelleee
  • Pauline-kuku case
  • Poh Leong
  • Sabykins
  • Samantha
  • Su Ling
  • Temple
  • Tracy