skip to main | skip to sidebar

Here I Am

Speechless but not..

Friday, December 28, 2007

Everything we do..a price has to be paid..
Even though its doing the things you don't want to
Now.. Just going through the hard way..
Hurts so deep..
I feel like I'm trapped and screaming inside
God save me from this..
Posted by Michelle at 1:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Michelle
View my complete profile

Music..:)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say something...=)

Updated Blogs

  • Bethel-live. love. laugh.
    CarsCover Ultrashield Heavy Duty Waterproof Motorcycle Cover for Harley Davidson Touring Road Glide and Street Glide Bike HD Covers
    4 years ago
  • Evelyn-~Shades.Of.Grey~
    [QLO] Download Contact Cards: An Extraterrestrial Divination System English PDF
    6 years ago
  • joni-lectrified
    Upcycled round table
    11 years ago
  • Laura- For Your Eyes Only
    I Love My Church
    15 years ago
  • WE'RE ON MOMENTUM
    Sunway Lagoon!!!
    15 years ago
  • Christa-headspace.....
    I've Moved!
    16 years ago
  • Justin Low-Clairvoyance
    16 years ago
  • Temple-Feel The Day
  • TracyP♥ the one and only

Friends

  • Shilpa
  • Rishika
  • Momentum Youth
  • bernbern
  • Bethel
  • Brandon
  • Darren
  • Eugene
  • Janielle
  • Joanna
  • Jon Chua
  • Joni
  • JustinL
  • Laura
  • Lydia
  • Michelleee
  • Pauline-kuku case
  • Poh Leong
  • Sabykins
  • Samantha
  • Su Ling
  • Temple
  • Tracy